Hey lot; It is said that seldom do people recognise the opportunities that are knocking on the door.They find it running ahead and catching it is a real juggulary.Creating opportunity is also one aspect of our lives. One who knows how and when to create them they are the king of the times. I have found such of the opportunities available in my life and that too yesterday 18/01/2010, on which pounced like anything. It was a AGM's Meet with Dros. We Dros were in dilemma whether to speak up the truth or keep mum.I took this opportunity and twisted it to my favour. Next few moments I was the hero in the meet. I stole the show by enumerating my achievements which was an ultimate achievement for the Bank as well! Thank you Jesus!!!! I was as if handig the querries of our AGM singly and no others seem to be present in the hall. So, as from experience what I had, I tell/share to all you out there on Net. Good Luck to all Bye Catch up in few moments.
In the mighty name of Lord Jesus Christ, I ask prayers for this world and the very existence of the earth after so much of turbulence in the environment . Rajeev Dear all, It is now a real urgency that has made me act his way:::::::::-------------- Now in my last interaction I emphasised about what all might happen when TIGERS are kept on a delpleting trend. Now I would like 2 brief things about Ecosystem; wherein it is related to TIGERS as well. It is known and said that :- What is an Ecosystem? Within all species, individuals interact with each other - feeding together, mating together, and living together. Some species have a pecking order as well, and each individual has a role to play within it. However, it is not only individuals within a species that interact. Different species of animals interact with each other all the time. For instance, animals eat other animals through their interactions in a food web. But plants are included in this web...
I was only a 12 year old guy when I listened to this very sayings from my elders. It meant almont nothing to me. I thought of it in a sense not more than it's literal meaning. I am now 27 and I could find out that I was not MUCH wrong in my thought then. I mean to say that without the wish of the almighty, one cannot wish and when there would be no wish, whre would one find his way!! This might sound a bit sly in the way I said, but it holds good for not me but all on this very planet. Therefore, the fear of GOD has to be there in each one of us. That helps protect us from deviating from the original path paved by the Lord, and the Only LORD, Jesus Christ! Praise be to the Lord!!!
Comments
Post a Comment